Marketing Manager, Demand Generation (EMEA)
- Medallia is seeking a dynamic Demand Generation leader.
- As a Marketing Manager, Demand Generation you will enable our sales team by developing strategic marketing campaigns, and creating an all-encompassing account-based marketing program. As a key team member of our growing EMEA marketing team, you will be responsible for filling the marketing funnel and transforming leads into opportunities.
- You will own the development of our digital marketing strategies and market research studies, supporting Medallia’s business objectives in terms of revenue, qualified leads, sales opportunities, and brand awareness.
- Also, you'll regularly collaborate across the organization with content, creative, product marketing, field marketing teams (and more!) to align online activity with broader campaign initiatives.
- Demand Generation
- Refine Medallia’s demand generation strategy, targeting enterprise accounts
- Create and nurture a comprehensive, account-based marketing program for EMEA
- Build high impact inbound and outbound lead programs, and accelerate our sales pipeline
- Apply metrics-driven approach to marketing investment assuring above-target ROI
- Lead content development and ensure message alignment throughout all customer touch-points (website, sales team, etc.)
- Design and execute market research studies to gain critical insight about customer attitudes and behavior, and develop programs that optimally position our products
- Strategize and conduct competitive analysis to help identify new marketing opportunities
- Partner with our analyst team to establish and implement strong comms strategy
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in technical product marketing in a B2B context
- SaaS experience/on-demand software experience required
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com and Marketo required (ie. Experience with sales ops, reporting, marketing & campaign dashboards and KPIs)
- Proven track record sharing thought leadership across a team in enterprise SaaS demand generation marketing
- Working in or with a high technology sales department with an understanding of sales cycles and deal complexity
- Must possess excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- French or German speaking or marketing experience highly desirable
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top