Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
As a Professional Services Sales Manager in Medallia’s Professional Services organisation, you play an integral role supporting the sale of Medallia XP products and services. You leverage your deep experience leading software implementations, as well as expert knowledge of Medallia to inspire customer confidence. You help prospects architect best practice solutions that deliver specific customer outcomes while being practical to implement and easy to service. You are the critical link between the sales process and implementation. You are the confident communicator, analyst and designer delivering solution designs and services to ensure success for new and existing Medallia customers operationalizing experience management. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with a background in technology services and consulting to take a leading role in transforming the way our clients engage their customers and in driving Medallia’s growth.
- Partner with the Medallia Sales team on new business opportunities by responding to RFPs and supporting sales meetings
- Run discovery sessions with prospects to identify key customer outcomes and requirements
- Highlight the features and benefits of the Medallia, respond on questions and make recommendations during the sales cycle
- Support development of a Solution Design and associated PS roadmap to deliver
- Scope and estimate cost of Medallia Professional Services using sales tools and estimators
- Support creation of the Statement of Work accurately capturing scope, assumptions and responsibilities
- Collaborate with the Professional Services leads on estimates and proposals to ensure alignment across all teams
- Support the Sales to Services handover process to ensure a smooth transition from the sales cycle to the implementation phase
- Partner with the Sales and Professional Services teams on existing account analysis and strategy to identify expansion opportunities and support sales across the existing account base
- Embrace a culture of ‘One-Team’ across our Sales and Professional Services Team
- Build positive relationships with regional sales and services teams
- Build and nurture relationships with prospects and existing accounts
- Identify new services offerings and improvement opportunities for services offerings and solutions
- Stay up to date with latest Medallia products, product features and services, and XP Best practices
- Deliver team PS sales goals and targets
Required Experience / Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with 3 years focused on technology services and consulting
- Demonstrated experience with the sales cycle in one or more of the following areas: net new sales, account management, change order management, system demonstrations or solution best practices
- Demonstrated experience managing a changing portfolio of implementations
- Track record of consistently meeting objectives and targets
- Demonstrated interest in technology, including comfort with technical concepts and ability to learn new technology applications
- Interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with both technical and business team members
- Confident communicator and presenter
- Bachelor’s degree
- Some travel required, minimum of 20%
- Experience Management (CX / EX) and Experience Management software packages
Desired experience but not essential:
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.