Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
You will be a core member of the Medallia Professional Services team with a focus on delivery of large multi market client programmes. You will be expected to set up, structure drive and deliver large customer programmes on time, to budget, quality product and to your revenue forecasts. You will be expected to troubleshoot programmes in escalation mode and take the lead to get back in order as and when required. In addition, to expansions and new implementations, you will also be responsible for delivery of ongoing managed services and smaller enhancement programmes for these clients.
You will be expected to take a key role in building Project Management Excellence within PS and providing thought leadership within the EMEA PS Delivery Community.
You will be aware of any accounts or projects in peril and engage to troubleshoot the situation with the client and project leaders.
You will play a part in ensuring Medallia’s Professional Services teams deliver world class projects and outcomes, while continuing to operate as a financially sound business unit.
- Formally engage in accounts and implementations in peril, as and when required, to put a turnaround plan in place and get the customer back on track as soon as possible; working closely with the Regional Owner
- Engage in the sales cycle as our Project Delivery Expert if and when we need to showcase, and give confidence in Medallia’s expertise in this area.
- Formally elevate and increase the importance of Project Management skills and approaches across the EMEA region.
- Play a key role in the Project Management/Delivery Community, providing career direction and coaching to Project Managers
- Manage project/account financials in terms of revenue forecasting, expense management Reduce Concessions and “Working at Risk” requests across the region
- Create and build the Project Management Career Path within EMEA working closely with the global team; with the objective of upskilling our PM expertise in region
- Play the Group Business Lead role and work with PS Delivery and Business Operations teams to drive operational excellence in the EMEA PS Group (e.g. consistent reporting of operational metrics and enablement)
- Partner with global PMO team and EMEA Delivery Community to innovate Medallia’s project delivery model and expertiseAct as a key driver in conducting the change management as we mature our organization
- Results Focus: Takes accountability and drives to results
- Customer centric: Put the customer at the heart of decision making
- Problem solver: Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a keen desire to continually learn and grow
- Influencer: Ability to drive change throughout the org without having organizational power. Through excellent facilitation and presentation skills with solid communication capabilities and practices, both oral, written and visual
- Collaborative: Enjoy working with multiple stakeholders at different levels and engaging groups in new concepts. Motivates the team using appropriate tools and techniques in order to increase commitment to the program objectives
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience; MA/MS/MBA degree a plus; Project Management certification preferred
- 10+ years experience as a Project Director running delivery programmes for multiple customers in parallel including revenue and cost management and forecasting
- 5+ years stakeholder management experience with customers at C Level and Head of Department Level
- Proven experience in providing service to internal stakeholders to achieve successful project outcomes 5+ years experience leading Professional Service Practice for Saas companiesInterest in Customer Experience or actual CX experience preferred
- Must be fluent in English and German
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws.
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.