Sales Development Manager
Lead a movement. Build a community. Never Settle.
Medallia is the global leader in Customer Experience Management. Our goal is to create a customer-centric world where companies see you as a person, and not just their next sale. We do this by creating a bridge between companies and their clients, giving them access to your eyes, ears, and hearts, so they can design and deliver exceptional experiences, every single day. Why? Because we firmly believe that no one should ever feel like they’re at the DMV, except when they’re at the DMV.
Oh, and our culture? See for yourself:
The Sales Team drives adoption of Medallia’s products and services, bringing a unified enterprise platform to companies seeking to deliver world-class experiences through every customer touch point in their organization. We are rapidly winning over the largest and most respected brands in the world and making Medallia a necessary component of virtually every industry. Our team researches prospects, executes prospecting campaigns, unlocks opportunities for Medallia to add value, and ultimately cultivates new accounts that are hungry for Medallia’s help in achieving their customer experience goals. If you’re ready to sell a solution you can believe in, come join our team of dynamic, passionate and fun sales professionals.
Take our rapidly-growing Sales Development team under your wing and pay a critical role in building a world-class Sales Development organization.
- Develop the reps personally and professionally and provide the guidance they need to reach the next step in their careers--their success is your success!
- Lead Sales Development meetings and role play sessions with the team
- Advise reps as they formulate messaging and execute prospecting campaigns to secure new meetings; you aren't afraid to get your hands dirty and jump on calls with your reps
Grow and Scale the Team
- Shape the ideal profile for future Medallia Sales Development Reps
- Identify high potential SDR candidates--you know sales talent when you see it!
- Ramp new team members into high-performing sales stars
Partner with the field
- Build strong relationships with Sales Directors and executives and become a trusted partner to the field
- Act as the critical link between the field and the SDRs and provide updates from regional team meetings
ABOUT YOU / CRITICAL COMPETENCIES:
- A passion for sales and developing others
- 1-2 years managing a growing Sales Development team
- Experience recruiting, interviewing, and hiring SDRs or a similar role
- Positive, confident, outgoing, ambitious, fearless, competitive, creative, driven and focused
- Excellent executive communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Strong computer skills including MS Office and Google Products
- Salesforce.com experience (or similar)
- Previous experience in Enterprise B2B software/SaaS lead gen or inside sales, with a proven track record exceeding quota, a plus
- Bachelors Degree required
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top