Medallia is on a mission to transform the way companies do business with their customers. Our cloud-based application captures customer feedback across multiple channels including social, mobile, web and SMS, and puts it in the hands of the right people in the organisation to drive improvements and learning, from the C-Suite to the front-line. Medallia is the fastest growing customer experience software provider, and we serve many of the world's most admired brands including Apple, Four Seasons, Nordstrom, GE, LEGO, Telstra, Verizon and many more.
We're looking for a dynamic individual to join our Insights Consulting team as a Manager. The Insights team provides companies with customer experience analytics and research-based consulting services.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a thoughtful, analytical individual with a strong background in client management and project leadership skills. The ideal candidate is passionate about using data and analytics to help customers drive strategic decisions and business improvements. This position has internal as well as significant client-facing responsibilities, working closely with our implementation and services teams.
- Manage all aspects of consulting projects (from sourcing deals to needs assessment to delivery) to help Medallia’s clients take action on business opportunities identified using customer feedback data
- Advise clients on best practices for driving customer centricity from the boardroom to the front lines, resulting in improved customer experience and increases in customer loyalty
- Develop consulting offerings in areas related to customer experience management (e.g. benchmarking, analytical methodologies, market research, survey design, field experimentation, workshop facilitation)
- Act as a resource for other customer-facing teams on the application of OCEM best practices to client programs, new markets, products, and methodologies
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in strategic consulting or other analytical project leadership role
- Demonstrated interest in and familiarity with data analysis and quantitative research methodologies
- Proven track record of initiating, managing, and delivering successful service engagements
- Masters degree (MBA or quantitative/research discipline)
- Previous CX experience a plus
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent deal origination and project management skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to formulate hypotheses, search for patterns, and find the story in the data
- Ability to develop and deliver compelling executive-level presentations
- Strong team leadership and communication skills
- Quick learner/creative thinker/self starter
- Knowledge of statistical software packages (e.g., Stata, SPSS, R, SAS) a plus
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top