Insights Analyst/Sr. Analyst
Lead a movement. Build a community. Never Settle.
Medallia is the global leader in Customer Experience Management. Our goal is to create a customer-centric world where companies see you as a person, and not just their next sale. We do this by creating a bridge between companies and their clients, giving them access to your eyes, ears, and hearts, so they can design and deliver exceptional experiences, every single day. Why? Because we firmly believe that no one should ever feel like they’re at the DMV, except when they’re at the DMV.
Oh, and our culture? See for yourself:
The Medallia Insights team is tasked with being thought leaders within our organization. We directly support our clients (leading global companies across retail, financial services, hospitality, telecom, and other industries) on the most challenging data-driven questions. Our role is critical to the near and long term distinctiveness of Medallia.
As a member of the team, even coming straight out of college, Insights Analyst/Sr. Analysts work with senior decision makers at admired brands on a mission critical task—helping companies improve in the eyes of their ultimate judges: customers. You work with cutting-edge technology and tackle real business problems. You gain exposure to a wide range of industries and work with great colleagues. You position yourself for many career options in Consulting, Data Science and Research.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
In your first month on the job, you will live and breathe our one-of-a-kind cultural onboarding AND go through product training
In your first 3 months, you’ll help deliver the results of your first consulting engagement to a fortune 500 company.
Want more? You’ll also:
- become a forensic scientist and dig into our clients’ most pressing customer experience management needs
- advise our senior leaders on how to make Medallia an even more amazing place to work (no easy task!)
- become tight with Product to invent new features, Marketing to develop case studies, and Recruiting to attract the next generation of Medallians!
- Are a creative thinker, lightning-fast learner and great problem-solver, eager to take on challenges ranging from helping our clients turn data into strategy to creating the best bracket for a ping- pong tournament
- Are passionate about data analytics, comfortable with technical concepts and possibly have knowledge of a statistical software packages (e.g., SPSS, Stata, R, SAS)
- Have a fantastic attention to detail, excellent communication skills and are a great presenter
- Want to make our world-class clients (Four Seasons, Sephora, Lexus, etc.) as customer- centric as your local coffee joint
- Get energized by working with a team to creatively build on each other’s expertise
- Question the status quo and take ownership to make everything around you better
- Are a forward-thinking recent college graduate or analyst with 1-2 years experience who dives headfirst into new technologies, ball pits, and a fully-stocked kitchen
- Love our strict “no jerks” policy and that our founders frequently host informal info/Q&A sessions
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top