Head of Strategy & Ops - Global Marketing
- Help drive Medallia’s marketing strategy globally.
- Create insights for the team leveraging internal and external data while managing core internal communications and operational deliverables.
- Ensure alignment between marketing strategy, Sales strategy and Product strategy.
- Support development of goals with Marketing leadership team, including the development of and proper tracking of performance metrics.
- Develop and maintain Global marketing dashboard, including ROI metrics.
- Support annual and quarterly planning, and global budget management across multiple markets.
ABOUT YOU / CRITICAL COMPETENCIES:
- Track record of developing strong, collaborative relationships, built on mutual respect and trust, at multiple levels across an organization.
- Comfortable navigating complex organizations with a strong understanding of key Marketing, including: Lead Gen, Product Marketing, Branding, Communications and Partner Marketing.
- 10+ years in Marketing Strategy, Management Consulting or other relevant roles.
- Detail orientated - reliably deliver high quality work.
- Entrepreneurial, with a passion for taking initiatives and building something great.
- Passion for fast-paced, sometimes unpredictable startup culture and environment.
- Passion for or experience in customer experience.
- MBA or other graduate degree
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top