Head of Partner Marketing
Medallia was founded on a simple idea: that companies can win by putting the customer first. Our cloud-based platform does this by capturing customer feedback, analyzing it in real-time, and then delivering it to everyone in a company - from executive to the frontline - to help them improve. We’re now considered the leaders in a space we helped to create, we’re Sequoia backed, and we’re growing like crazy. We’ve got a culture focused on smarts, kindness, continual learning, irreverence, and our people love it.
Come find out why.
Medallia is seeking a highly effective head of ecosystem marketing who will lead partnership marketing efforts with our wide variety of partners, including integration partners, consulting partners, and development partners.
- Drive the overall partner marketing strategy, aligning with sales and partner teams.
- Collaborate with the partner teams and our partners to create marketing programs to drive further awareness of the Medallia solution.
- Create, build, and improve partner marketing executions. Manage creation and distribution of partner assets (such as brand books).
- Analyze and optimize partner campaigns.
- Know your partners and build excellent working relationships with them.
- Jointly develop, with our partners, customer success stories that highlight how a successful partnership can lead to impactful customer executions.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience required, MBA is a plus
- 7+ years of partner marketing experience preferably in a B2B context with integration and consulting partners
- Strong product and project management skills, preferably in helping partners launching co-marketing campaigns and programs
- Solid understanding and knowledge of the SaaS partner ecosystem
- Strong written, verbal, editing, and presentation skills
- Highly collaborative with a deep sense of ownership and accountability
- Easily builds business partnerships and inspires team members
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top