Medallia’s mission is simple: to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees alike. Hundreds of the world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Software-as-a-Service application to help them capture customer feedback everywhere the customer is (on the phone, in store, online, mobile), understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action everywhere—from the C-suite to the frontline—to improve their performance. Founded in 2001, Medallia is growing quickly with more than 1000 employees globally in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Austin, Washington D.C., and Tel Aviv.
Medallia is seeking a proven B2B marketing leader to create and execute a strategic field marketing plan that meets the overall and regional business objectives.
You will work with the US Sales Leadership team to build strong, trusted relationships in order to drive regional specific plans. You will also be responsible for creating new customer acquisition campaigns aligned to horizontal and vertical solutions including events, outbound campaigns and executive programs. Medallia is looking for someone who is organized, detail-oriented, and proven at building and maintaining relationships with our customers who comprise the best loved brands in retail, hospitality, B2B, financial services, insurance and more. Also, you'll regularly collaborate across the organization (both US and international) with content, creative, product marketing, demand generation teams (and more!) to align online activity with broader campaign initiative. This role reports into the VP of Growth Marketing.
- Lead customer content development and ensure message alignment and strategy.
- Grow awareness for Medallia as a leader in Customer Experience Management in key markets in the US; focusing on leading Fortune 500.
- You will create, design an Account Based Management marketing program and work closely with sales to implement and measure the effectiveness.
- Work closely with the sales teams and demand management team to develop business opportunity and growth.
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 8-10+ years of experience in customer or customer marketing in a B2B context, enterprise experience is preferred
- Experience planning and executing multiple, complex marketing programs
- Enterprise software / SaaS experience
- Proficiency with marketing tracking and measurement applications, preferably Salesforce.com and Marketo
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Complex problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities with a strong track record of setting and delivering against marketing goals
- Strong communication and project management skills including managing internal sales stakeholders and third party marketing agencies
- Proven track record in writing and delivering marketing strategy for a dynamic and fast paced enterprise
- Previous experience working within a highly driven technology marketing department with an understanding of B2B buying processes
- Strong analytical skills to measure and optimize marketing investment and campaign effectiveness
- Must possess excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws.