Head of Field Marketing, Americas
- Lead customer content development and ensure message alignment and strategy.
- Grow awareness for Medallia as a leader in Customer Experience Management in key markets in the US; focusing on leading Fortune 500.
- You will create, design an Account Based Management marketing program and work closely with sales to implement and measure the effectiveness.
- Work closely with the sales teams and demand management team to develop business opportunity and growth.
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 8-10+ years of experience in customer or customer marketing in a B2B context, enterprise experience is preferred
- Experience planning and executing multiple, complex marketing programs
- Enterprise software / SaaS experience
- Proficiency with marketing tracking and measurement applications, preferably Salesforce.com and Marketo
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Complex problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities with a strong track record of setting and delivering against marketing goals
- Strong communication and project management skills including managing internal sales stakeholders and third party marketing agencies
- Proven track record in writing and delivering marketing strategy for a dynamic and fast paced enterprise
- Previous experience working within a highly driven technology marketing department with an understanding of B2B buying processes
- Strong analytical skills to measure and optimize marketing investment and campaign effectiveness
- Must possess excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top