Front-end Software Engineer
Medallia was founded on a simple idea: that companies can win by putting the customer before everything else. Our SaaS platform does this by capturing customer feedback, analyzing it in real-time, and then delivering it to everyone in a company — from the c-suite to the frontline — to help them improve. We’re now considered the leaders in a space we helped to create, we’re Sequoia backed, and we’re growing like crazy, doubling in size virtually every 12 months. We’ve got a culture focused on smarts, kindness, continual learning, feedback…and our people love it. Come find out why!
Medallia Argentina is exponentially growing our front-end engineering team. Located in the Palermo neighborhood of Buenos Aires, we’re on the hunt for several experienced, talented and motivated engineers. You will play a major role in all of our core engineering efforts globally, owning projects from end-to-end, contributing your own ideas to help evolve our fantastic, industry-leading product.
- Professional proficiency with English language (written/spoken)
- Self-motivated developer who is passionate about user interface and can easily abstract and apply concepts and principles from new technology
- Advanced Students or Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related experience
- Comfortable with AngularJS topics such as dependency injection, directives, scopes, and data binding (desired)
- Experience with charting libraries such as HighCharts or D3.js (desired)
- Chrome Dev Tools - advanced usage (profiler, timeline, flame charts, performance and memory usage debugging) ( desired)
- Contributions to open source projects ( desired )
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top