Front-end Engineering Manager
Medallia’s flagship Reporting product is at the center of the world’s biggest and best companies’ global Customer Experience strategy. It allows them to quickly access analytics that help drive the operational customer experience across their organizations. We are looking for a Senior Engineering Manager to lead the Front-end team at our Buenos Aires, Argentina office.
Our vision is to build a perfect responsive reporting tool for companies to achieve a world where they are loved by their customers. We’ll live out this vision through a thoughtfully crafted and executed engaging products.
What we do? We build accurate, fast, highly usable reporting software that enables actionable stories and insights to flow from data. We build and operate at Enterprise scale, we employ industry standards (some of which we’ve helped develop) and best practices for web application and service development using Angular.js as the front-end framework, Node.js for composition service, Swagger / Jersey for REST API, and Java for backend services.
How we do it? We raise the bar on user experience, on quality, on visibility, on performance. We plan, track, and communicate our work with detail and foresight. We experiment with new ideas and tools in pursuit of new learnings. We write clean, testable, and maintainable code with minimal debt.
How we behave? We share ideas clearly, openly, and respectfully. We focus on one thing and do it really well. We build empathy by eating our own dogfood. We celebrate our successes and our failures.
On a typical day you can expect to:
- Go from stand-up circles listening to blockers from the team one moment then sit in a product strategy meeting with senior leadership the next.
- Scour LinkedIn, Hired, and every possible candidate source to find great talents, while learning to craft and refine an elevator pitch about why someone should join your team.
- Listen, understand, and coach and plan individual career growth, development, and personal challenges.
- Push for higher performance through experimenting with different development methodologies, toolings, and process until you find what works for your team and the engineering organization as a whole.
Let’s chat if any of the above resonate with you!
- 5+ years’ experience of direct people management where you’ve built out a high performing team
- 7+ years’ experience shipping high-quality, customer-centric software
- Experience managing the software development lifecycle using agile methodologies
- Proficiency working within a fast-paced flat distributed environment
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field preferred
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top