Field Marketing Events Manager
The Events Manager should have:
- A business savvy and strategic mindset around in your approach to events, always thinking about how we can best align our field marketing efforts with the impact we aim to create.
- The mind of a marketer, and are hungry to share your field marketing expertise. In addition, you have a passion for generating marketing messages that invoke excitement around our events.
- Alliance-building skills to develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders for support, guidance, and touch points to the business. You’re building partnerships which are integral to our marketing objectives.
- Project management skills to run events from the beginning planning stages all the way to day-of execution. You have creativity, ownership, and a vision - how can you put your own stamp on Medallia’s brand?
- A strong attention to detail and a keen eye to stay organized for each step of the process. You are proactive in identifying problems before they occur and have an ability to anticipate what’s next.
- A results and metrics driven approach to measure the results of our efforts and drive and inform future strategic decisions.
A little bit about you:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3- 5 years of events/marketing experience, preferably at a fast-paced technology company or supporting a client-facing team.
- Proven track record producing world-class networking dinners, road shows, executive workshops.
- Experience owning an organization's trade show presence from beginning to end including all logistics, staffing, messaging, and post-event follow-up/success measurement.
- Extremely strong organizational, project, and time management skills.
- Strong sense of urgency and efficiency in completing work.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs, and all other Silicon Valley survival tools.
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top