Executive Assistant - Marketing
Our EA will need:
- A strong voice to bring your own opinions and experience into conversations with our CMO and team members. You have a willingness to speak up and push back when necessary.
- Business savvy to keep a pulse on what’s going on in other teams and to connect the dots between the Marketing team and elsewhere in Medallia.
- A collaborative nature when partnering with the team to advance goals and objectives, all while gaining insight into Medallia’s strategic initiatives. You are a trusted partner who is able to build relationships with our CMO, his direct reports, and the team members.
- Program management skills that will let you provide information and deliverables to the team to advance team goals and programming, in addition to increasing the efficiency of these endeavors. You are able to exhibit your creativity and ownership in event and project execution for the Marketing team.
- A keen attention to detail when providing administrative support on tasks including; email screening, calendar and phone management, travel arrangement (domestic & abroad), preparation and tracking of expense reports and coordination and prep for meetings and conference calls, including arrangement of logistics, meeting space, communications and catering
- Strong written and oral communication skills for working cross-functionally with senior leaders, executive assistants and teams on company-wide projects to confidential and sensitive projects.
- A love of technology and what it can do - we use all sorts of technological tools to stay on track and to share the work that we do, and you'll have the chance to learn all about them.
- Desire to grow in the role and even into other roles on the team you've grown to love while helping them be the best they possibly can be!
A little bit about you:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to recognize and appropriately handle highly sensitive and confidential material and information
- Extremely strong organizational, project and time management skills
- Strong sense of urgency and efficiency in completing work
- Ability to take self-initiative, be proactive, and offer creative solutions to problems
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and web applications. Experience with productivity apps (HR, expense reporting, travel, purchasing, etc.) preferable
- Experience working with or a strong desire to partner with Marketing teams is a plus
- We take the term go-getter to heart at Medallia…if you’re looking for an opportunity to grow with an amazing company, let’s connect!
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top