Events Marketing Sr. Associate/Manager
Lead a movement. Build a community. Never Settle.
Medallia is the global leader in Customer Experience Management. Our goal is to create a customer-centric world where companies see you as a person, and not just their next sale. We do this by creating a bridge between companies and their clients, giving them access to your eyes, ears, and hearts, so they can design and deliver exceptional experiences, every single day. Why? Because we firmly believe that no one should ever feel like they’re at the DMV, except when they’re at the DMV.
Oh, and our culture? See for yourself:
Medallia helps world class companies create memorable experiences for their customers. Be on the team to create memorable experiences for those same world-class brands.
We’re looking for a self-starter who is ready to roll up his/her sleeves and go deep into event planning and demand generation. If you’re highly collaborative and feed off the energy of other creative people, this is the perfect place for you. Take ownership and lead the team, all while keeping Medallia’s strategic goals and the competitive landscape in mind. Help Medallia rise above the noise.
We’re growing fast and you’ll be integral to getting Medallia’s name on the map! The Events Marketing Sr. Associate/Manager should have:
- A business savvy and strategic mindset to understand where Medallia as a company is heading, and how we can align our events and marketing with the impact that we’re trying to create. You have the mind of a marketer, and are hungry to create the content of these events and shape broader marketing campaigns.
- Alliance-building skills to develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders for support, guidance, and touch points to the business. You’re building partnerships which are integral to our marketing objectives.
- Project management skills to run events from the beginning planning stages all the way to day-of execution. You have creativity, ownership, and a vision - how can you put your own stamp on Medallia’s brand?
- A strong attention to detail and a keen eye to stay organized for each step of the process. You are proactive in identifying problems before they occur and have an ability to anticipate what’s next.
- A results and metric driven approach to measure the results of our efforts and drive and inform future strategic decisions.
A little bit about you:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and at least three years of events/marketing experience, preferably at a fast-paced technology company or supporting a client-facing team
- Ability to handle high-pressure situations
- Extremely strong organizational, project, and time management skills
- Strong sense of urgency and efficiency in completing work
- Comfort being the “star” of the Medallia trade show experience
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs, and all other Silicon Valley survival tools.
We take the term go-getter to heart at Medallia…if you’re looking for an opportunity to grow with an amazing company, let’s connect!
Back to top