Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
As a Medallia Enterprise Architect, you will be a trusted advisor to our most strategic customers and our sales team. You will leverage your enterprise technology expertise, industry knowledge, and exceptional customer-facing skills, to architect best-in-class Experience Management (XM) solutions that deliver high return on investment. You’ll also be looked to as a leader and technical mentor by your colleagues in Professional Services and Sales.
- Partner with the sales team on sales strategy and support individual deal success by engaging with prospects to understand and address their technical needs
- Ensure end to end success for customers from the sales cycle into the ongoing delivery of the product
- Drive technical success for assigned accounts by delivering high quality, scalable architecture, that delivers positive business outcomes
- Partner with Professional Services, Sales, and Customer Success to identify and execute on a technical roadmap that enables customer success, retention, and expansion
- Share customer use cases with the Product team to guide product roadmap and surface high priority fixes/enhancements required to drive adoption
- Develop and present technical and Experience Management thought leadership through conferences, whitepapers, and blogs
- 10+ years of experience in the software industry, with extensive knowledge of enterprise software technologies (CRM, ERP, HRIS, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience in a customer-facing role
- Ability to develop data architectures - designing data flows that are aligned with customer information systems
- Passion for helping clients; empathy for their challenges, ability to build relationships by listening and effectively communicating with client stakeholders
- Proven success in cultivating long term relationships with clients and prospects
- Ability to understand, synthesize, and translate between complex business problems and technical concepts
- Solution-oriented; passion for creative problem solving, comfortable tackling new and undefined problem spaces
- Proficient building customer-facing architecture presentations, diagrams, and whitepapers
- Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Advanced understanding of integration technologies and protocols (APIs, REST, HTTP, SFTP, etc.)
- Understanding of common security concepts and standards (SSO, SAML, OAuth, RBAC, etc.)
- Experience working in a SaaS company and designing solutions at scale
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Up to 50% client billable
- Desire to lead and grow an enterprise architecture team
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
Back to top