Engineering Team Leader
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Lead a team of engineers, both from a technical aspect as well as from a managerial aspect.
Excellent management skills and “can do” attitude.
Take a major part in planning and building our infrastructure and growth strategic .
Continuously deliver on-time high-quality features.
Drive innovation and improve productivity.
Be a hands-on developer (~50% of the time).
- 5+ years of hands on experience in languages such as Java or C#
- 2+ years of experience as a team leader
- A strong ‘can do’ approach
- A strong sense of end to end ownership
- Experience in managing highly skilled developers, and the ability to lead, coach and influence them.
- Experience in leading and managing the delivery of software development projects, meeting key milestones and overcoming challenges
- Experience, in both architecture and implementation-level software design of high-scale systems
- High standards for code quality, testing, and performance.
Why Work with us?
- A great team that truly loves what they do
- An open environment that respects you and your time
- Cutting edge technologies and cloud infra
- Opportunity to be part of a global team for one of the top public SaaS companies in the world
- Central location in Ramat Gan Bursa area, 5 minutes from the train station
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Happy Hours
- Fully-stocked kitchens
- Daily 10bis allowance
- Unlimited beer
- Flexible hours
- welfare activities
- Bicycle friendly
- Dog friendly
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
Back to top