Engineering Manager, Software Engineering
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
We are seeking a tenured senior manager to lead one of our engineering teams, capable of not simply operating, but thriving in this type of environment— providing context, removing roadblocks, developing people and guiding them to success. Your team will be positively impacting the lives of millions of people everyday! You’re pushing technology to its limits.
As a Engineering Manager, you will specialize in leading and motivating a team of engineers through a journey of cross functional dependencies and project priorities as well as professional and technical development. Most importantly, you will be an innovative force that drives the team to always learn and grow all while delivering an exceptional product to our clients.
Day to day rewards of the role are:
- Leading one of our core engineering teams; including attracting, developing, and retaining exceptional talent.
- Partnering with Product Managers/Design to provide technical guidance in support of building a phenomenal product.
- Execution against the full SDLC, its organization, coordination and ongoing management.
- Partnering with cross-functional stakeholders to balance innovation, quality, and technical debt.
- Working with a “Think Tank” of peers to develop, define, and deliver against Medallia’s technical roadmap.
- Play an active role in shaping and evangelizing Medallia’s global engineering organization.
- 5+ years of experience directly managing people.
- 7+ years of experience shipping high quality, customer-centric software.
- Experience managing the software development lifecycle using agile methodologies.
- Proficiency working within a fast-paced, flat, agile, and distributed environment.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field preferred.
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation for applicants with any disability.
Back to top