Engineering Manager, Delivery & Deployment
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
We are looking for an Engineering Manager to join our Delivery and Deployment Engineering team in Buenos Aires. You will solve challenging technical problems, own your products end-to-end and help take the industry leading SaaS platform to the next level. This isn't just an opportunity to join an amazing team, but also to have an impactful role in the way we take our product to the next stage.
We’ve got a culture focused on smarts, kindness, continual learning, and feedback… and our people love it. Come find out why!
As a Manager of the Delivery & Deployment Team, you will:
- Have operational and management responsibilities for our CI/CD systems and will be looked to to build a multi-geography team to support these systems.
- Lead a team to maintain and manage a multi-terabyte, secure repository of those artifacts. Orchestrate the complex rollout of Medallia Experience Cloud releases into environments across multiple data centers and geographic regions.
- Provide operational support for the provisioning and management of on-demand sandboxes of the Medallia Experience Cloud.
- Lead the integration of acquisitions onto our CI/CD platforms. Securing access to these platforms. Development of appropriate monitoring and alerting for the CI/CD systems.
- 3+ years of experience in similar roles
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field preferred.
- Experience with build systems (e.g., Ant, Maven, Gradle) and/or CI/CD systems like Jenkins
- Experience with developing and delivering software for distributed, web-based systems
- Good Shell scripting skills, Groovy scripting is a plus.
- Ownership mindset with quality orientation and DevOps experience.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with consistent attention to detail.Enjoy mentoring and leading other engineers.
- Passion for delivering high quality and high impact work.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with remote teammates; experience with agile processes.
- Experience with SaaS environments.
Our Engineering Culture:
- We don’t expect to be perfect, but we are always proactively seeking out ways to help ourselves and our teams to minimize pain points within our infrastructure and code base.
- We love technology, follow the latest technologies and sharing what we learn.
- We are not afraid of failing when we are experimenting with different technologies, development methodologies, and toolings.
- We build strong relationships with team members around the globe and are not afraid to challenge our team members and peers on enforcing good habits and best practices.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
Back to top