Director, Worldwide Sales Finance
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Must have experience working with a tech Sales (ideally Enterprise SaaS) leadership team in being a part of forecasting, budgeting, go-to-market strategies, revenue recognition, deal negotiations, and bookings meetingsSuccessful track record of counseling senior executives and operationalizing business changing initiatives
- Proven ability to build strong, objective working relationships with all levels of sales – from CRO to Sales Operations to sales reps as a trusted and objective advisor.
- Finance experience in high growth environments.
- B2B/ Enterprise/ SaaS experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and build complex models (in excel and other planning applications)
- Extremely well organized, data driven and comfort managing multiple projects/ stake holders
- Exposure to key financial management processes as required in a scaling organization.
- Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter capable of driving business results without significant supervision and effective in dealing with ambiguity
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Business or related field required
- Counsel the worldwide sales organization in managing their spending budgets and operationalize corporate initiatives
- Advise CRO and CFO on key operational decisions (e.g., regional investments, compensation, resource allocation) through ad-hoc analyses (e.g. regional P&Ls, commission costing)
- Lead the top line forecasting process and own portions of the financial forecast models, including P&L, cash flow, and supporting schedules/ analyses. Ensure their quality, timeliness, and accuracy
- Collaborate with CRO and Head of Sales Ops to progress toward achievement of financial objectives (Budget Versus Actuals analyses); oversee monthly Profit and Loss (P&L) reviews; cash forecasting and management; identify trends driving positive and negative variances to plan
- Create and maintain tools and reports used to measure and track results against expectations.
- Support finance team in “as-required’ quarterly close procedures/ BOD presentations/ other high priority work
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top