Director, Technology Alliances
- Overall global relationship lead for Medallia's ISVs and Tech Partners.
- Develop, manage and execute on the partner specific business plans with clear KPIs to track business impact for Medallia.
- Drive enablement for Medallia product and joint solution / sales plays into the partner.
- Represent Medallia within Partner QBRs and report and represent the progress on the business plan execution within Medallia QBR forums.
- Forecast the joint business on a regular cadence to support Medallia business planning.
- Develop executive sponsor linkage with Medallia & ISV relationship sponsor.
- Support Medallia and partner sales teams in joint sales engagement.
- Own overall commercial relationship with assigned ISV partners.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6+ years enterprise sales/business development/channel experience.
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining strong relationships with tech partners and ISVs.
- Demonstrated track record of developing strong, collaborative commercial relationships that result in strong joint businesses and material impact on the business.
- Demonstrated track record of driving successful sales outcomes.
- Willingness to travel 25-50%.
- MBA or other graduate degree.
- Comfortable navigating complex organizations with a strong understanding of professional services operating models.
- Detail oriented. Reliably deliver high quality work.
- Intrapreneurial, with a passion for taking initiatives and building something great.
- Passion for fast-paced environment.
- Passion for or experience in customer experience.
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top