Director, Talent Programs and Performance
- Take Medallia talent management to the next level:
- Design and implement global talent management strategies to identify, monitor and retain top talent, facilitate movement and development of talent, and build a robust and diverse leadership bench.
- Create a succession planning program for our executives in partnership with our department's HR Business Partners.
- Build a culture of development:
- Own the strategy, design and deployment of our performance management process globally for our 1,000+ employees (affectionately dubbed “Medallians”).
- Architect a system and behaviors that foster a mindset of ongoing feedback and a focus on development throughout the year. Help us create a world where performance reviews can become a thing of the past.
- Empower the voice of every Medallian globally:
- Develop an employee engagement and Voice of Medallia strategy ("VoM" - our global survey).
- Lead survey efforts, derive engagement and Medallian experience insights, communicate company-wide.
- In partnership with department HR Business Partners, drive all levels of leadership to action.
- 10+ years of Human Resources or Talent Management experience
- Advanced degree in organizational psychology or a related field
- Deep subject matter expertise in talent planning, performance management, and succession planning
- Demonstrated experience leveraging data/metrics to develop and use talent analytics to understand trends, establish strategic talent practices, build compelling business cases and drive sound global talent management decision-making
- Proven track record of leading and influencing; exceptional collaboration, relationship and consultative skills with demonstrated success building partnerships with HR leaders as well as business clients in a complex global environment
- Incredible bias to action - you aren’t crippled by analysis paralysis!
- Experience training or facilitating groups with a strong presence and ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Proven skill in assessing and coaching talent
- Creative and strategic thinking skills. Ability to turn strategy into practical process solutions
- Demonstrated solid business judgment. Motivated self-starter with ability to drive results and a bias for action
- Comfortable designing processes within HR systems
- High attention to detail with stellar organizational skills
- Proficiency with Google Microsoft Office products and Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in Human Resources
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience with end to end project management
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top