Director / Senior Director, HRBP
- The Medallia People and Culture team speaks directly to its name. The company’s cultivator of talent, champion of development, and safekeeper of culture, People and Culture defines Medallia as both as a brand an employer. Inspired to find and bring out the best, we’re responsible for our people processes: recruitment, hiring, onboarding, benefits, performance management and growth, and support during life-changing moments. Our team balances playfulness and collegiality with dogged ownership of our projects. So, what’s missing? YOU!
- At Medallia, HR Business Partners solve complex organizational problems with a people lens. Emphasis is equal on each word in the title:
- HR - You’ll apply a people lens to complex organizational and business problems.
- Business - Your business acumen will set you apart from the crowd.
- Partner - While you’re a core member of the People and Culture team, you’ll work so closely with Professional Services that you and they will think you’re part of that team, too.
- To be successful, you’ll need to challenge status quo, push your partners to be great always, and use data in addition to your laser sharp people instincts to drive decisions. You’ll partner with experts from across People and Culture and Medallia more broadly to create a high performing, diverse, and inclusive team. Your strategy for how to design and staff organizations will impact how we onboard, develop, motivate and retain Medallians. As a core part of this role, you will be delivering programs including compensation, performance and development. Across these programs, you will work to create structured and objective processes, and an environment where all Medallians feel a sense of belonging.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience; focus in HR or Business, and MA/MS/MBA degree preferred
- 7-10 years of HR business partner experience
- Proven ability to be innovative, challenge status quo and strong focus on delivering excellence.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
- Skilled communicator with the ability to build effective relationships and influence senior leaders and stakeholders to drive organizational change.
- Experience leading groups through change
- Ability to assess, coach and develop talent throughout the organization
- Ability to partner with our HR Centers of Excellence (COE) to design solutions for your business. These partnerships include:
- Talent Acquisition - developing a deep understanding of the competitive talent landscape with respect to future needs of the organization.
- HR Operations - partnering on people processes, global mobility and HR administration.
- Total Rewards - developing appropriate team-specific rewards and recognition to best support the employee journey.
- Growth & Development - partnering to curate our learning and development programs to match your organization’s business contextStrong verbal and written communication capabilities, organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top