Director, Product Strategy
- Help build a world-class product strategy function that links Medallia’s offerings to the needs of a fast growing and evolving market.
- You’ll own and drive a series of cross-functional strategic initiatives that include, but are not limited to the below.
- Collaborating across functions to improve the go-to-market of a growing product portfolio
- Developing a deep, nuanced understanding of the CEM marketplace to support decision making at all levels and across functions
- Pricing and packaging strategy
- Identifying opportunities or threats in the market and proposing actions
- Building business cases for investment and strategic decisions
- Supporting or owning as appropriate strategic efforts related to pricing, partnerships, or M&A analysis
- 3+ years of experience in a highly analytical role, such as investment banking, management consulting, or private equity, preferably focused on technology and/or enterprise SaaS software
- 3+ years of operating experience at an enterprise SaaS software company in Product Strategy, Pricing, and GTM
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals through influence rather than direct authority
- Exceptional communication skills, both in presentations to senior stakeholders as well as in individual and small group settings
- Exceptional analytical skills that include the ability to break complex business problems into logical and actionable components
- Proven track record at an operating company of developing a highly informed point of view, building consensus with skeptics, and executing cross-functional project plans to drive strategic outcomes
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience, MBA or a related advanced degree preferred
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top