Director, Product Operations & Program Management
Lead a movement. Build a community. Never Settle.
Medallia is the global leader in Customer Experience Management. Our goal is to create a customer-centric world where companies see you as a person, and not just their next sale. We do this by creating a bridge between companies and their clients, giving them access to your eyes, ears, and hearts, so they can design and deliver exceptional experiences, every single day. Why? Because we firmly believe that no one should ever feel like they’re at the DMV, except when they’re at the DMV.
The Medallia Product Management team is seeking a talented Director to define, manage and execute on various programs across the product areas.
- Drive and coordinate planning, execution and communication for product planning, resourcing and product launches to ensure a smooth product delivery, remove blockers and continuously improve the way we work
- Work closely with product leaders to set up, track and continuously optimize world class processes for quarterly business planning, strategic product planning, product design & development, pilot/beta programs, GTM/launch, and delivery activities for all product areas
- Orchestrate, plan and run weekly product review, product status meetings, planning offsites
- Develop meeting agendas, record action items, follow through on action items, organize activities in planning cycle, e.g. strategy workshops, planning meetings, maintain regular checkpoints with various stakeholder teams throughout the planning cycle – provide guidance, assess status, identify issues and early warnings, provide support where necessary and possible, etc.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years project/program management experience in enterprise software company
- Experience in enterprise software strategic planning, design and development, launch, programs and methodologies
- Excellent cross-functional management and leadership skills
- Proficiency in influencing and negotiation at an executive level in a cross functional environment
- Outstanding organizational, communication (verbal/presentation/written), and interpersonal skills
- Strong bias for action and an intrinsic ability to deal with ambiguity
- Highly flexible and adaptive, able to multi-thread across a number of simultaneous projects
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strategic thinker who has an eye for detail, is organized, and can manage multiple programs simultaneously
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Back to top