Director, EMEA Sales Enablement and Global Onboarding
- This is a critical role in our Field organization that will help us define, build and deliver our enablement programs.
- You will help us in defining, building, running & delivering our field enablement programs
- From day one you will enable new starters through structured and tactical training & curriculums, communication of our best practices, product releases and updates
- You will own many of the aspects of the way we train, develop, communicate and enable, to drive meaningful impact in capabilities and competencies within our field organization, with focus on how we enable our new hires - how we ramp them quickly on our sales processes, products, messaging, systems and tools
- You will be partnering with our field teams every day; collaborating with the other functions across Medallia to rapidly drive and evolve our approach to enablement, and deliver it!
- You need to have ‘done this before’, have experience being in the field, and have built, managed and modified programs in the past
- Build, run and evolve our new hire onboarding strategy, including Sales, Pre-sales, Sales Leadership & the appropriate supporting groups, including all online & face to face training to enable our field teams in their journey
- Build and own how we effectively communicate best practices to the broader field organization - Product launches, weekly sales calls, podcasts, videos, etc.
- Management of all content and delivery for the field group, ensuring appropriate content is delivered, at the appropriate time, in the appropriate wayPlay a key role in other field training events, including Sales Kick Off, leadership training, and ad-hoc training to help deliver programs to our EMEA-based sales teams
- Assist other enablement team members to build and run effective content, sales plays, materials, and high impact capabilities for our field teams, and partner with field leadership on prioritization and delivery
- 5-10 years in a senior enablement role in high growth enterprise software companies (SaaS preferred)
- 5+ years field sales experience and/or program management experience highly desired
- Highly comfortable delivering training, leading large groups
- Demonstrated programmatic experience building out training & enablement capabilities in a high growth technology company: program build out versus immediate need
- Ability to drive numerous programs simultaneously, very strong organizer and communicator.
- Experience building and evolving sales methodologies, sales plays, curriculums, sales tracks and all aspects of the Enablement journey
- Ability to partner cross collaboratively, drive decisions, and make things happen!
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top