What are we looking for?
- We’re are looking for a DevOps Manager who is passionate about cloud computing, infrastructure as code and maintaining highly available web applications.
- You'll take a hands-on team leader role.
- You’ll be managing a team of 2 - 3 brilliant DevOps Engineers.
- As a leader you will continually evolve and make an impact by creating strategic DevOps architectural plans, as well as handling the development responsibilities needed to further the automation of the building, deployment, and monitoring of all production systems and applications.
- Build scale up DevOps processes and methodologies.
- Responsibility of planning and managing CI/CD processes, automation, deployment tools on-premises and on-cloud.
- Integrating test automation into the CI/CD cycle using different environments and infrastructures.
- Improve product readiness quality and reduce Time to Market.
- Help ensure 24x7 reliability of Medallia’s production platform by maintaining the stability and scalability of our production infrastructure.
- Develop and document procedures for enhancing reliability of all production infrastructure.
- Design and implement solutions to complex architectural problems, including ongoing monitoring and improving incident response procedures.
- Apply industry-standard best practices for automation, security and monitoringInterface with various R&D and QA Groups.
- 3+ years of proven experience as a DevOps technical leader.
- Knowledge and proven experience in Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD) tools and methodologies.
- 5+ years of experience with Linux.
- Proven experience with Docker and Microservices Architecture.
- Configuration managements tools Ansible, Puppet is an advantage.
- Scripting languages skills - Python/Ruby/BashExperience with Cloud Technology (such as Amazon).
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top