- Medallia Digital (previously Kampyle) is a global Customer Experience Management company. Our SaaS solution is used by premier brands and enterprises every day, to improve the experience of their customers. At Medallia Digital, we are constantly pushing the boundaries to reshape the digital Voice of Customer landscape, and we are looking for innovative, talented employees to help evolve our industry-leading product.
- We are looking for a team player who has a passion for technological challenges, who embraces a dynamic environment, and who will help us scaling out our existing infrastructure and deploying new cutting-edge tools.
- We are constantly building new infrastructure and platforms, scaling out our existing infrastructure and deploying new cutting-edge tools to meet and exceed the scale demands in multiple geographic regions.
- Practical Experience working with Production environments.
- Understanding of networking technologies and network flow.
- Practical Experience configuring cloud-based platforms (AWS preferred).
- Working with AWS services, especially EC2 and S3.
- Experience in Docker
- Proficient with monitoring tools.
- Experience managing and maintaining Linux servers in a global, multi-server environment.
- Experience in Jenkins
- Excellent communication skills.
- Motivated by high desire to learn.
- A team player who understands that the only way to solve large problems is with teamwork and mutual support.
- Experience writing Bash / Python / Powershell scripts .
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools: Ansible, Salt .
- Experience with postgresql.
- Experience with monitoring tools.
- Experience with Kafka
What we provide
- A great team that truly loves what they do
- An open environment that respects you and your time
- Cutting edge technologies and cloud infra
- Opportunity to be part of a global team for one of the top SaaS companies in the world
- Central location in Ramat Gan Bursa area, 5 minutes from the train station
- Competitive benefits
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top