Dev Infrastructure Engineer
Lead a movement. Build a community. Never Settle.
Medallia is the global leader in Customer Experience Management. Our goal is to create a customer-centric world where companies see you as a person, and not just their next sale. We do this by creating a bridge between companies and their clients, giving them access to your eyes, ears, and hearts, so they can design and deliver exceptional experiences, every single day. Why? Because we firmly believe that no one should ever feel like they’re at the DMV, except when they’re at the DMV.
ABOUT THE JOB
As a technical leader for development infrastructure and continuous delivery in Medallia Engineering, you will be responsible for developing systems to build, test, integrate and deploy high-quality code. You will have the opportunity to develop a state of the art continuous integration/delivery systems that enables Medallia Engineering to deliver quality releases successfully. You will work directly with engineers across infrastructure and scrum teams to create consistent build infrastructure and to define best practices for code integration at Medallia.
OUR ENGINEERING CULTURE
We don’t expect to be perfect, but we are always proactively seeking out ways to help ourselves and our teams to minimize pain points within our infrastructure and code base.
We love technology -- and following the latest technologies and sharing what we learn.
We are not afraid of failing when we are experimenting with different technologies, development methodologies, and toolings.
- We develop strong relationships with team members around the globe.
- You have a mastery of the latest delivery infrastructure tools and source code control.
- You take a systematic approach building sustainable and extensible development infrastructure.
- You can define an architecture for component integration and work across engineering teams to build it.
- You can define a model for engineers to contribute to the delivery infrastructure.
- You work collaboratively across a wide array of engineer personality types.
- You are not afraid of experimenting with different technologies, development methodologies, and tools.
- You believe in DevOps model for SaaS delivery
- You are a strong leader who can mentor more junior developers in the team.
- 10+ years of commercial industry experience in infrastructure engineering for continuous development and continuous integration.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience with Java, Gradle, Jenkins/Hudson, Artifactory and other dev infrastructure technologies
- 5+ years of automation experiences
- Our development environment includes GHE and Jira. Prior experience with some of these is required.
- BS CS or equivalent qualitative degree (MS preferred)
- Cloud infrastructure and scalable architecture is a plus.
- Experience with SaaS enterprise products
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top