Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
Are you known as an inspirational person? Are you driven to make your customers wildly successful? Is working with industry leaders something that excites you? If you answer Yes to all those questions than this is a role for you. As a Customer Success Manager you will manage the client relationship throughout the customer life cycle. You will oversee a defined list of accounts and be responsible for the holistic health of the customer by facilitating strategic direction setting, partnering with sales, professional services, product and marketing. The main goals of the role are to measure and realize value, drive product adoption and expansion of Medallia’s product suite.
Internally across Medallia, you will proactively build relationships and bring the best of what Medallia has to offer to our clients (e.g., new product, process innovation, research and insights). In addition, you will reactively resolve any and all client conflicts by escalating and driving a sense of urgency where and when necessary.
Customer Success: measured by adoption and value realization of Medallia’s product suite and services, published case studies, participation in webinars and conferences, and overall client NPS
Medallia Success: measured by financial performance of your accounts, renewal and expansion
Assimilate with account teams both internally and externally to:
• Contact and start developing relationships with your customers
• Track and assess account health
• Formulate an action plan to manage goals, challenges, risks and growth opportunities
• Build trusted advisor relationships with key decision makers at your customers
• Execute on your action plan per customer
• Collaborate cross functionality with internal Medallia teams (e.g., Sales, Marketing, Product, Services, etc.) to drive a long-term healthy customer program
• Ensure timely and accurate customer health updates (StrikeDeck, SalesForce.com)
• Own forecasting and prioritization for customer success amongst your assigned accounts
• Represent the voice of the customer and employee in leadership meetings
• Create reference-able customers (case studies, reference calls, speaking engagements)
- Excellent account leadership, management and coordination skills with a bias for action
- Passionate about your customers’ success
- Accomplished presentation skills
- Effective communicator both written and verbal
- Ability to work creatively and analytically to solve problems
- Ability to manage ambiguity and synthesize complex information into meaningful messages and recommendations
- Able to make decisions within appropriate time frames with sound justification and can learn from mistakes
- Demonstrated ability working collaboratively across the organization to achieve results important to your customers (Presales, Sales, Product, Professional Services, etc.)
- A minimum of 3 years of customer-facing experience in a CSM function, account management, consulting, or client service role
- Experience working with SaaS solutions and managing recurring revenue
- Proficient in building and delivering compelling proposals and presentations via the GSuite set of products
- Mix of business and technical acumen with ability to engage and add value in discussions involving both technology and business strategy
- Experience facilitating meetings, delivering executive presentations and resolving conflict with resources at all levels
- Ability to handle challenging customers or situations and drive to mutually agreeable outcomes
- Ability to execute commercial transactions (pitching, negotiating, closing)
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.