Culinary & Events Coordinator
Lead a movement. Build a community. Never Settle.
Medallia is the global leader in Customer Experience Management. Our goal is to create a customer-centric world where companies see you as a person, and not just their next sale. We do this by creating a bridge between companies and their clients, giving them access to your eyes, ears, and hearts, so they can design and deliver exceptional experiences, every single day. Why? Because we firmly believe that no one should ever feel like they’re at the DMV, except when they’re at the DMV.
Oh, and our culture? See for yourself:
As the Culinary & Events Coordinator, you will have a direct impact on three areas Medallians are deeply invested in: impactful meetings, engaging events and a transformative culinary experience. You will be the execution machine responsible for all aspects of employee events and meetings and for coordinating the day-to-day operations of the Medallia kitchens.
Along with keeping the kitchen at the heart of the workplace, you will have a passion for events and the conviction to bring excitement to the workplace through them.
- Ensures all daily event orders are executed and fulfilled to your internal client’s expectations. You will work closely with all departments to meet the goals and objectives of each meeting and event.
- Manage individual event budgets, with focus on maintaining and improving on fiscal responsibility, including reconciling budget balances and expenses.
- Manage day to day relationships with onsite food vendors to assure proper execution of scope of work.
- Ensure the quality of food and service provided at the Medallia kitchens including achieving fantastic quality at low cost and maintaining high standards of hygiene and customer satisfaction.
- Plan and execute weekly social “boosters” to promote socialization amongst Medallians
- Demonstrated belief in the role and how it has significant impact on the overall experience of a Medallian or visitors. How the small task affects the whole...where the puzzle piece fits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- 1-3 years of experience serving multiple customers in a high-paced environment, as part of a facilities or hospitality organization.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively execute event projects while maintaining consistent and on time follow through of all commitments and deliverables.
- A creative, passionate, detail oriented multi-tasker and self-starter.
- Ability to consistently demonstrate warmth, kindness and humor no matter the situation or interaction. You are always composed under pressure.
- Highly organized, responsible, and trustworthy.
- Ability to facilitate communication clearly and concisely in a courteous manner.
- A consummate team player with a great sense of humor.
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top