Corporate IT Support, EMEA
- We are looking for a super smart, friendly, and all-around awesome individual who takes care of people, and the technology they use. As a member of the Corporate IT team, you will have the opportunity to create a seamless experience to Medallia end-users in multiple offices around the world, research and deploy new tools and services, and just flat out solve hard problems.
- Enjoy taking care of people? Love the chance to see the direct, massive impact of your work? If you answered yes, then we’d love the opportunity to meet you.
- We are Medallia Corporate IT. Our team makes life easier, better, and faster for our company.
- Exceptional customer service, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities while having a passion to learn and improve IT in an innovative manner
- Proficient in Apple macOS and hardware troubleshooting
- Basic AV and web conference knowledge (tools such as Zoom, Webex etc.)
- Unwavering Integrity
- Experience with Google Apps and back-office applications (SSO, Okta, Windows Active Directory)
- Telephony knowledge and experience (Avaya IP Office, RingCentral)
- Networking knowledge and experience (Cisco, Aruba)
- Casper Certified
- Knowledge of Bash scripting
- Vendor management experience
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top