Contract Visual Designer
- This role is a contract position on our creative team supporting a key web initiative. This role will work out of our San Mateo office and be an integral member of the team. As a visual designer, you’ll execute digital projects on time and at Medallia-level quality, driving business results.
- Design web pages
- Implement UX best practices
- Collaborate with developers to execute design vision
- Work collaboratively with other designers, writers, and producers
- Web design and UX expertise
- Experience designing for multiple breakpoints
- Demonstrated proficiency in the formal elements of design, including typography, layout, color, hierarchy and brand consistency
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to implement feedback and work as a member of a creative team
- Looking to work closely with a marketing team in a fast pace environment
- BA or BFA in Graphic Design or comparable degree
- Excellent level of proficiency in Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Along with your resumé, please submit a link to your portfolio that highlights relevant work.
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top