- The Medallia People and Culture team speaks directly to its name. The company’s cultivator of talent, champion of development, and safekeeper of culture, People and Culture defines Medallia both as a brand and employer. Inspired to find and bring out the best, we’re responsible for our people processes: recruitment, hiring, onboarding, benefits, performance management and growth, and support during life-changing moments. Our team balances playfulness and collegiality with dogged ownership of our work. So, what’s missing? YOU!
- Are you passionate about finding the best ways to deliver ongoing feedback through employee rewards? Hungry to try new and creative approaches to compensation? Do you think globally then find ways to bring programs to life locally? Then this may be your dream job- we don’t just want traditional solutions, unless they happen to be the best ones.
- We’re looking to add a Compensation Manager to our tiny but mighty Rewards & Analytics team. In this role you will play a key role empowering leaders with data to drive people decisions, and counseling business and HR partners. On a daily basis, you will create dynamic tools and models to interpret and analyze data, and communicate your recommendations to HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition Partners, and business leaders.
YEAR ONE GOALS:
- Enhance Medallia’s recognition program to scale for all departments, globally, finding new ways for managers and peers to reward amazing work;
- Work on large-scale compensation delivery initiatives (merit planning, market benchmarking, equity planning, etc.) to support Medallia's growing employee population- globally;
- Participate in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information;
- Advise on compensation programs for new teams and new regions;
- Work with Finance teams to ensure adequate estimates, forecasts, and spends for compensation related programs;
- Prepare and audit equity awards for board approval;
- Develop and deliver compensation philosophy and training;
- Collaborate directly with subject matter experts across Finance, HR, Sales Operations to ensure sales incentive designs are operating effectively against benchmark metrics.
- Ability to translate data and complex ideas into a story;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Stellar excel modeling and quantitative skills- you think in formulas and pivot tables;
- Superb communication skills—both verbal and written—including executive-level communications;
- 5+ years of compensation-related experience;
- Ability to handle highly sensitive data confidentially.
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top