Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
We are looking for a Sales Development Manager to inspire, lead, and coach our Commercial Sales Development team in EMEA. Reporting to the Head of Global Sales Development, we're looking for a SDR Manager to foster a high-performing sales development team focused on generating qualified opportunity pipeline. This individual will have experience developing SDRs through personalized coaching, guidance, and skills development, leading day to day operations, and providing best practices in prospecting and execution.
- Recruit, mentor and manage a team of high-performing Sales Development Representatives
- Train SDRs on outreach tactics, time management, objection handling, upselling, and active listening
- Create a culture of success and motivate team members through incentives, mentorship, and 1:1s
- Develop career paths for SDRs to further their professional growth
- Monitor and enhance sales processes, metrics and tools to maximize the success of the team
- Own, drive, and accurately forecast opportunity progression
- Build efficient processes to partner with Sales Directors to identify and research lists of companies to target
- Partner internally with Sales, Sales Ops, and Marketing to continuously improve our sales approach and win rate
- 1 - 3 years experience scaling and managing sales teams in a fast-paced environment
- 3+ years of progressive experience in B2B quota-bearing sales roles with a proven track record of sales success, preferably within the SaaS space
- Track record in managing and improving team KPIs and quota attainment
- Experience with a consultative, value-based selling approach
- Robust Salesforce analysis and forecasting skillset
- Excellent organization, communication and presentation skills
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and passion for managing projects to conclusion
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with sales tools like Outreach and DiscoverOrg
- High EQ, IQ and business acumen
- A passion for professional growth and development
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.