- As a Campaign Manager on our Marketing team, you’ll be expected to manage corporate demand-gen campaigns and be responsible for setting the strategy, outlining the goals, and architecting the content required at all steps of the user's journey.
- You will design campaigns that bring users through the funnel, from paid media banners, SEM and SEO, website and owned channel promotions, content syndication, emails, blogs, webinars, nurture strategies and more.
- You must have digital marketing experience. This includes experience in planning paid-media campaigns, setting up measurement frameworks, optimizing content and placements, and executing on-time, on-budget.
- You will manage the campaign budget, allocating spend for creative, media, and production and ensuring each campaign delivers a strong ROI. You work with our media agency test and optimize placements and content mix.
- You will work closely with various Medallia stakeholders (from Product Marketing, Analyst Relations, Professional Services, etc) to ensure the messaging is consistent and appropriate for the campaign goals. You’ll partner with Medallia’s creative team to ensure all campaign materials are built to spec.
- You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Orchestrate campaign plans across all channels, in partnership with Medallia marketing and our demand agency
- Model and forecast media lead volumes and adjust as our measurement capabilities develop
- Test and recommend different content themes, formats to generate desired campaign outcomes
- Test the latest digital ad techniques, ensuring Medallia stays a leader in digital marketing
- Identify campaign trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create engaging user journeys and optimize user experience
- Occasionally write marketing materials (draft emails, blogs, website copy, etc) to ensure we move fast Copywriters will finesse final content to ensure tone and style are consistent
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Content and Channel Performance
- Lead Volume
- MQL Volume
- Opp Pipeline
- Conversion / LTO
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of experience in B2B enterprise marketing
- Experience with agency management - media buying and optimization knowledge
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience planning and executing multiple, complex marketing programs.
- Proficiency with marketing tracking with Salesforce.com and Marketo
- Previous experience working within a highly driven technology marketing department with an understanding of B2B advertising and marketing
- Strong analytical skills to measure and optimize marketing investment and campaign effectiveness
- Must possess excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong teamwork and excellent communication skills
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Natalie N.Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top