Back-end Software Engineer
Lead a movement. Build a community. Never Settle.
Medallia is the global leader in Customer Experience Management. Our goal is to create a customer-centric world where companies see you as a person, and not just their next sale. We do this by creating a bridge between companies and their clients, giving them access to your eyes, ears, and hearts, so they can design and deliver exceptional experiences, every single day.
Check out what our Engineering Team's All About:
Medallia Argentina is exponentially growing our backend engineering teams. Located in the Palermo neighborhood of Buenos Aires, we’re on the hunt for several experienced, talented and motivated engineers. You will play a major role in all of our core engineering efforts across the company, owning projects from end-to-end, contributing your own ideas to help evolve our fantastic, industry-leading product.
As engineers, we pride ourselves in delivering scalable, maintainable, efficient and elegant code. We care deeply about our work culture and Medallia’s SaaS platform, which is the global leader in Enterprise Software Experience Management applications. We have opportunities across all levels of seniority across areas in Data Collections, External Services, Platform Infrastructure, and Data Platform development. These opportunities include:
- Developing services related to data collection from our partners and custumers, including social data gathering.
- High-visibility engineering work on various critical components, including our API layer, survey engine, complex data logic, automated bulk data exchanges, single sign-on integrations and management of scheduled tasks and secure integrations.
- Cloud services, deep infrastructure, and complex platform development.
- The chance to learn and work with new, emerging technologies
- Designing and Building scalable applications capable of self-adapting to variable workload
- Experience with back-end software engineering
- Experience programming in Java, C++ or other OOP (desired)
- Professional proficiency with English language (written/spoken)
- Experience programming in Scala (nice to have)
- Advanced students or Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top