Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia for Digital helps companies capture customer feedback across emerging web and mobile channels, engage customers with compelling digital experiences and keep pace with customers’ constantly changing behaviour.
Medallia for Digital is a native component of Medallia Experience Cloud™
Learn more at www.medallia.com/digital
- Our Back End Java Developer should be an innovator who can keep our product on the cutting edge of technology.
- You will work on developing the Back End core of our product, as well as define, design and implement complex mechanisms.
- Excellent Java skills - minimum 2 years' experience
- SQL & ORM
- Spring / Hibernate
- Spring boot (or similar restful experience)
- Dependency injections & lazy loading (spring or similar)
- Unit tests
- A team player and fun person to work with - be cool or be awesome!
- AWS ( EC2 & More)
- Multi-threaded programming
- Design Patterns
- External java libraries
Why work here?
- A great team that truly loves what they do
- An open environment that respects you and your time
- Cutting edge technologies and cloud infra
- Opportunity to be part of a global team for one of the top SaaS companies in the world
- Central location in Ramat Gan Bursa area, 5 minutes from the train station
- Competitive benefits
- Weekly Happy Hours
- Fully-stocked kitchens
- Weekly lunches and snacks
- Unlimited beer on tap
- Flexible hours
- A train line
- welfare activities
- Bicycle friendly
- Dog friendly
- Weekly Yoga class
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
Back to top