Associate Sales Director - Dallas (TOLA)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
About The Sales Team
- Medallia Sales brings our unique approach to Operational Customer Experience Management to enterprise customers across Financial Services, B2B, Telecoms, Retail, Hospitality, and Automotive industries. Our team is responsible for winning the trust and building long-term relationships with our impressive customer base: 4 of America’s 5 largest banks, 6 of the 10 largest global Telcos, 5 out of the 10 biggest Fortune 500 retailers, 7 of the 10 largest global hotel chains, and 3 of the world’s top luxury car brands.
- As a team of consultative Sales professionals, our mission is to create a legendary team and establish a reputation across enterprise software for sales excellence, career growth, and fun.
About the Role
- As an Associate Sales Director you will primarily target new business opportunities within assigned enterprise organizations in your geographic territory.
- Research target accounts and develop prospecting campaigns.
- Dive deep in understanding their business and the potential for business alignment.
- Go high-and-wide within enterprise organizations to understand the full scope of opportunity.
- Lead entire sales cycle from initial opportunity creation to finalizing opportunity outcome. This includes prospecting campaigns, driving the discovery process at meetings with both prospects and clients, forecasting, selling with Value Framework, and ultimately closing the deal.
- Engage with sales ecosystem and Medallia Partners in support of sales opportunities.
- Participate in internal team meetings to collaborate with supporting ecosystem on opportunities, resolve customer issues, share best practices, and work with cross functional teams.
- Strong experience building relationships at the C-suite across varied departments at enterprise organizations.
- 2+ years of field sales experience at an Enterprise software/SaaS organization
- Proven top performer (consistently exceeds targets)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven analytical ability
- CRM systems knowledge
- Experience in start-up, high-growth companies and/or clearly articulated passion for entrepreneurial environments
- Training in “solution” or “customer-centric” selling
- Understanding of Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM)
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
Back to top