Application Solutions Software Engineer
Lead a movement. Build a community. Never Settle.
Medallia is the global leader in Customer Experience Management. Our goal is to create a customer-centric world where companies see you as a person, and not just their next sale. We do this by creating a bridge between companies and their clients, giving them access to your eyes, ears, and hearts, so they can design and deliver exceptional experiences, every single day.
Meet Generation CX - The Customer Experience Movement!
Medallia Argentina is exponentially growing. Located in the Palermo neighborhood of Buenos Aires, we’re on the hunt for several experienced, talented and motivated engineers. You will play a major role, owning projects from end-to-end, contributing your own ideas to help evolve our fantastic, industry-leading product.
As engineers, we pride ourselves in delivering scalable, maintainable, efficient and elegant code. We care deeply about our work culture and Medallia’s SaaS platform, which is the global leader in Enterprise Software Experience Management applications.
Application Solutions is part of Medallia’s Professional Services team. We directly serve Medallia’s clients, solving their various needs through a myriad of technical means. Our group has full stack capabilities. Over our 8 year history, we’ve built over 150 applications for over 50 clients, including Google Map integrations, data transforms, interactive D3-based visualizations, and single sign-on adapters.
This is a unique team in Medallia, consisting of professional software engineers with a very client-focused mindset. Application Solution Engineers are experts at integrations and innovation. They consult with clients to understand the client’s needs and constraints, architect and implement a solution, and work with the client to roll out the solution as part of Medallia’s overall system. As client needs are varied, each project consists of different amounts of backend, frontend, and systems administration knowledge. Our engineers are exposed to technical breadth and depth and must be comfortable with interfacing directly with clients and learning about and working in all technical areas
Opportunities with Application Solutions include:
- Consulting with clients to build and implement solutions.
- Developing services related to data collection from our partners and customers.
- High-visibility engineering work on various critical components, including our API layer, survey engine, complex data logic, automated bulk data exchanges, single sign-on integrations and management of scheduled tasks and secure integrations.
- Cloud services, deep infrastructure, and complex platform development.
- The chance to learn and work with new, emerging technologies.
- Passion for the application of technology to solve client problems
- Experience in a client-facing engineering role
- Experience with full stack software engineering, including technologies such as:
- Java, Scala, C++ or other OOP
- Experience working with DevOps tools and best practices
- Experience with distributed service architectures
- Professional proficiency with the English language (written/spoken)
- Advanced students or Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top