Application Solutions Software Engineer
Lead a movement. Build a community. Never Settle.
Medallia is the global leader in Customer Experience Management. Our goal is to create a customer-centric world where companies see you as a person, and not just their next sale. We do this by creating a bridge between companies and their clients, giving them access to your eyes, ears, and hearts, so they can design and deliver exceptional experiences, every single day.
Check out what our Engineering Team's All About:
Medallia Argentina is exponentially growing our backend engineering teams. Located in the Palermo neighborhood of Buenos Aires, we’re on the hunt for several experienced, talented and motivated engineers. You will play a major role in all of our core engineering efforts across the company, owning projects from end-to-end, contributing your own ideas to help evolve our fantastic, industry-leading product.
As engineers, we pride ourselves in delivering scalable, maintainable, efficient and elegant code. We care deeply about our work culture and Medallia’s SaaS platform, which is the global leader in Enterprise Software Experience Management applications. Application Solutions is a unique team in Medallia, consisting of professional software engineers with a very client-focused mindset. We help clients with challenging technical problems and create solutions for novel and valuable insights.
Opportunities with Application Solutions include:
- Consulting with clients to scope and implement solutions.
- Developing services related to data collection from our partners and customers.
- High-visibility engineering work on various critical components, including our API layer, survey engine, complex data logic, automated bulk data exchanges, single sign-on integrations and management of scheduled tasks and secure integrations.
- Cloud services, deep infrastructure, and complex platform development.
- The chance to learn and work with new, emerging technologies.
- Passion for the application of technology to solve client problems
- Experience in a client-facing engineering role
- Experience with full stack software engineering, including technologies such as:
- Java, Scala, C++ or other OOP
- Experience working with DevOps tools and best practices
- Experience with distributed service architectures
- Professional proficiency with English language (written/spoken)
- Advanced students or Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Back to top