App Solutions Engineer- PathForward Returnship
Lead a movement. Build a community. Never Settle.
Medallia is the global leader in Customer Experience Management. Our goal is to create a customer-centric world where companies see you as a person, and not just their next sale. We do this by creating a bridge between companies and their clients, giving them access to your eyes, ears, and hearts, so they can design and deliver exceptional experiences, every single day.
Check out what our Engineering Team's All About:
The Path Forward Return to Work program at Medallia is a 16- week paid internship for experienced professionals returning to the workforce after taking time off for caregiving. The program is open to women and men who have at least 5 years of professional experience and have been out of the paid workforce for at least two years to focus on caring for a child or other dependent. If you meet these criteria, we welcome you to apply.
At Medallia, we are excited to be part of the Path Forward program because we appreciate the skills you can offer, the perspective you provide, and the contributions you will make. This program offers you a chance to revamp your skills, update your resume with new experience, and make connections with other women and men transitioning back to the workforce. It also offers support through Path Forward, a nonprofit organization on a mission to empower people who’ve been focused on caregiving transition back to the paid workforce.
Apply now to learn more.
As engineers, we pride ourselves in delivering scalable, maintainable, efficient and elegant code. We care deeply about our work culture and Medallia’s SaaS platform, which is the global leader in Enterprise Software Experience Management applications. Application Solutions is a unique team in Medallia, consisting of professional software engineers with a very client-focused mindset. We help clients with challenging technical problems and create solutions for novel and valuable insights.
Opportunities with Application Solutions include:
- Consulting with clients to scope and implement solutions.
- Developing services related to data collection from our partners and customers.
- High-visibility engineering work on various critical components, including our API layer, survey engine, complex data logic, automated bulk data exchanges, single sign-on integrations and management of scheduled tasks and secure integrations.
- Cloud services, deep infrastructure, and complex platform development.
- The chance to learn and work with new, emerging technologies.
- Passion for the application of technology to solve client problems
- Experience in a client-facing engineering role
- Experience with full stack software engineering, including technologies such as:
- Java, Scala, C++ or other OOP
- Experience working with DevOps tools and best practices
- Experience with distributed service architectures
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Advanced students or Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top