ANZ Account Director
Medallia is on a mission to transform the way companies do business with their customers. Our cloud-based application captures customer feedback across multiple channels including social, mobile, web and SMS, and puts it in the hands of the right people in the organisation to drive improvements and learning, from the C-Suite to the front-line. Medallia is the fastest growing customer experience software provider, and we serve many of the world's most admired brands including Apple, Four Seasons, Nordstrom, GE, LEGO, Telstra, Verizon and many more.
Our Customer Account Director will own the P&L and strategic relationship planning for ANZ accounts, and partner with the sales team to reach new client acquisition targets. They will ensure our customers are successful with Medallia, whilst growing the breadth and depth of the relationships. Key goals include installing new processes and a customer journey playbook with key milestones at 90 days, six months and one year, focusing on NPS, Renewals and Account Expansion. They will oversee the successful engagements with our ANZ partners ensuring we are providing the right level of training, support and access to industry best practices to be productive long-term partners.
- Continuous improve of Medallia’s ability to listen to the customer - relentlessly drive tactical advancements, and broader strategic improvements in Medallia’s project and servicing offering
- Support new client acquisition and drive expansion of business relationships with existing customer base
- Develop senior and strategic relationships with new and existing key customers
- Build-out and optimization of problem resolution and escalation processes through partnerships and influencing decisions with Product Engineering, Professional Services / Dedicated Support, Sales, QA, and Training / Development teams
- Systematic tracking, problem solving and improvement of customer satisfaction
- Successful guidance of customers to improve overall business processes and systems, provide operational efficiencies, improved customer advocacy, scale and profitability
- Promotion of the on-going technical and professional development of the APAC partner network, whilst establishing and maintaining a productive work environment
- Team-building, with responsibilities for recruiting, productivity, training, resource allocation / utilization, mentoring and retention
Qualifications & Experience
Bring a balance of strategic thinking, client engagement, operational execution and team building to the organisation.
Experience will include:
- Seven+ years of experience at a top tier management consulting firm, servicing customers that have dynamic / complex product lines
- Combination of executive sales leadership and services experience
- Executive ownership of ‘land and expand’ model with enterprise customers
- Consultative/strategic relationships at senior levels
- Proven ability to drive strategic relationships with Fortune 500 “C” level customers
- Telco or Financial Services industry experience
- Verified ability to maintain, nurture, and develop key business relationships
- Proven track record of successful delivery on CEM, renewal/account expansion metrics and land & expand enterprise models
- Ability to develop models and alternative strategies to leverage operational excellence, customer satisfaction and continuous improvement
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Experience in building and developing team will be desirable.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing to a diverse customer audience including C-level executives, sales and technical staff
- Strong analytical, operational and problem solving skills
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Back to top