Accounting Manager, EMEA & APAC
- As an Accounting Manager, you will join our International Finance Team as a trusted manager and visible partner to the business. Here’s a sneak peek at what you’ll accomplish with us:
- Lead – Become a trusted advisor, mentor, and manager of a small team of rockstar teammates.
- Use your keen eye for detail – Review account reconciliations and journal entries; prepare balance sheet and income statement analytics.
- Practice your prioritization skills – Oversee day-to-day activities of accounting including expense accruals, fixed assets, lease, intercompany, allocations and local eliminations.
- Keep us on our toes – Ensure all financial data is in compliance with US & local Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). Maintain internal financial controls and procedures; ensure proper documentation and support for SOX compliance.
- See processes through from end-to-end – Coordinate and execute close schedule; ensure all required financial data is properly captured, reconciled, documented, and disclosed.
- Create and improve – Own and initiate continuous process improvement management, including optimizing our existing use of technology and appraising new new software to support our growth and ability to scale. Develop and maintain appropriate accounting policies and procedures for all International regions.
- Facilitate and foster relationships – Act as the primary liaison with auditors for interim audit reviews, annual audits, and SOX audits, including International and HQ group audit relationships.
- You will be ACA, ACCA OR CIMA qualified, with 3+ years post qualification experience
- You are ready to apply your academic knowledge from your Bachelor’s degree in a related field (accounting, finance, business, etc)
- You will ideally have gained experience from within a fast growing SaaS or technology company and now looking for your first or second move in industry
- You will have experience using cloud technology such as Netsuite, Workday and Concur
- You will have worked in a global business and have familiarity with working in a matrix structured reporting organization
- You are a great verbal and written communicator and have recent managerial or supervisory experience and be excited to lead a small but highly visible team
- You thrive working in a fast-paced environment and enjoy the challenge of thinking fast on your feet to execute best in class solutions
- You will be competent and proficient in all MS software tools incl. excel to an advanced level
- You will be comfortable talking about accounting, control and compliance matters with your finance peers, as well as with non-finance colleagues and business leaders
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top