Medallia is on a mission to transform the way companies do business with their customers. Our cloud-based application captures customer feedback across multiple channels including social, mobile, web and SMS, and puts it in the hands of the right people in the organisation to drive improvements and learning, from the C-Suite to the front-line. Medallia is the fastest growing customer experience software provider, and we serve many of the world's most admired brands including Apple, Four Seasons, Nordstrom, GE, LEGO, Telstra, Verizon and many more.
A Customer Account Manager will own long-term relationship planning for EMEA accounts and partners as well as supporting sales team in reaching new client acquisition targets. He/she will ensure our customers are successful with Medallia, whilst growing the breadth and depth of the relationships. Key goals include installing new processes and a customer journey playbook with key milestones at 90 days, six months and one year, focusing on NPS, Renewals and Account Expansion. Account Manager will oversee the successful engagements with our EMEA partners ensuring we are providing the right level of training, support and access to industry best practices to be productive long-term partners.
- Own renewals, expansions and overall growth within a healthy book of business
- Developing and managing relationships within your customer segment
- Day-to-day primary relationship for customer contacts
- Going “high & wide” within our accounts, maintaining and building champions
- Coordinate with all internal teams, such as Marketing, PM, Managed Services, Tech Support
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com, while creating satisfied and reference-able customers
- Responsible for cNPS
- 2+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience
- 3-5 years of experience in Enterprise software/SaaS sales
- Demonstrated top performer (consistently exceeds expectations and elevates entire team's performance)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Training in “solution” or “customer-centric” selling or equivalent
- Evidence of ability to work on a diverse, high performing team
- History of continuously innovating on and improving sales processes and techniques
- Experience in start-up, high-growth companies and/or clearly articulated passion for entrepreneurial environments
- Evidence of fit with our “high performance, no jerks” culture
- Team player
- Passionate about winning
Nice to haves:
- Technical background, such as BS in a technical major
- Sales experience at enterprise software / SaaS companies known for exceptional sales training (examples: Oracle, PTC, Siebel)
- Experience at companies that grew from $100MM to $1B
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top