Account Executive, Hospitality, Italy
- Milan, Italy
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
MEDALLIA SALES - HOSPITALITY
The Commercial business is the fastest growing division at Medallia!
As part of Medallia’s Hospitality Sales Team, you will be responsible for the sale of Medallia's Hospitality Product Suite, including Zingle and Medallia Go, into a regional Commercial Business account list.
You will manage every opportunity from the beginning until close, intro to final negotiation.
- Generate net new business and expansion of presence in Commercial accounts within your geography patch (Accounts up to $1 Billion revenue)
- Balance between heavy pipeline generation, outbound prospecting, and running tight sales cycles from start to finish
- Collaborate with customers & prospects to clearly define current challenges and pain related to achieving overall business objectives
- Perform sales presentations/demonstrations to match Medallia's solutions and value proposition with identified business needs
- Accurately forecast quarterly and monthly sales by possessing a full understanding of customers’ specific decision-making and purchasing process
- Collaborating closely with Medallia ecosystem (Pre-Sales, Professional Services and Legal teams)
- Proven SaaS sales experience
- Proven top performer (consistently exceeds targets)
- Executive presence and presentation experience (both in-person and over video calls)
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Working knowledge of Salesforce/CRM, Excel and other productivity tools
- In-depth knowledge or experience in the hotel/resort hospitality industry
- Ability to manage high-volume pipeline in an independent environment
- A sound understanding of the sales processes and associated best practices (MEDDICC, Challenger, etc.)
- Prior work experience and knowledge of solution-selling strategies and business value selling
- Proven time and account management skills, as well as excellent verbal, listening and written communication skills
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.
Back to top