Account Executive, Commercial, France
- Paris, France
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
The Commercial business is the fastest growing division at Medallia!
As part of Medallia’s Commercial Sales Team, you will be responsible for the sale of Medallia's Stella Connect Product, into a regional Commercial Business account list.
You will manage every opportunity from the beginning until close, intro to final negotiation.
- Generate net new business and expansion of presence in Commercial accounts within your geography patch (Accounts up to $1 Billion revenue)
- Balance between heavy pipeline generation, outbound prospecting, and running tight sales cycles from start to finish
- Collaborate with customers & prospects to clearly define current challenges and pain related to achieving overall business objectives
- Perform sales presentations/demonstrations to match Medallia's solutions and value proposition with identified business needs
- Accurately forecast quarterly and monthly sales by possessing a full understanding of customers’ specific decision-making and purchasing process
- Collaborating closely with Medallia ecosystem (Pre-Sales, Professional Services and Legal teams)
- Proven SaaS sales experience
- Proven top performer (consistently exceeds targets)
- Executive presence and presentation experience (both in-person and over video calls)
- Fluent in English and one or more of French, Italian, Dutch, German, Swedish, Danish, Spanish, Hebrew or Arabic
- Working knowledge of Salesforce/CRM, Excel and other productivity tools
- A sound understanding of the sales processes and associated best practices (MEDDICC, Challenger, etc.)
- Prior work experience and knowledge of solution-selling strategies and business value selling
- Proven time and account management skills, as well as excellent verbal, listening and written communication skills
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
Back to top