Social Media & Community Manager
Do you thrive on driving positive community engagement and building brand awareness?
As Social Media and Community Manager, you’re a critical liaison and ambassador between MealPal and our customers. You will oversee social media and community marketing efforts for customer engagement, acquisition, and retention, driving positive community engagement and strong brand awareness on each social media channel.
- Manage social media and community marketing initiatives across Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, and blog posts.
- Manage end-to-end strategy and execution of content marketing efforts, from copywriting and content creation to analytics and ROI summaries.
- Define, develop, and deploy social media programs and best practices to attract new customers, such as blogger partnerships, competitions, online events, and relevant brand and influencer partnerships.
- Provide best-in-class customer experience on all social media forums.
- Closely monitor all metrics, using analytics to justify new and existing social and community marketing efforts and spend.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in community management, marketing or social media consulting.
- Experience building, growing and managing a new community for a technology or startup company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, including editing and interviewing skills.
- Can-do attitude; crazy hustle; ability to get things done; entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Diplomatic, authentic, and helpful as a genuine brand evangelist.
- Passionate about social media marketing and up-to-date with current market
- International and foreign language experience a plus.
Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience working in a small startup environment.
- Experience in negotiating with outside partners, including negotiating contracts, resolving issues, and reconciling differences.
- Prior experience working with direct response or subscription-based services.
- Expertise in design, photography, video, and design assets.
- Free lunch every day. All employees receive a complimentary MealPal account.
- Health Insurance (Medical, Vision, Dental).
- Competitive compensation and equity packages.
- Fully-stocked kitchen with every snack you can imagine.
- Monthly team social outings and events.
- Working with a group of supremely talented and dedicated folks across every discipline.
Back to top