Are you ready for an amazing career opportunity? Are you a problem solver with stellar communication skills? Do you want to join a fast-paced, growing company?
As the Production Designer, you'll work with the Director of Design on print production and digital graphic work with incredible attention to detail. This Production Designer should be technically skilled to prepare digital and print-ready files. You must have solid skills across image manipulation, image retouching, color correction, and color management. You'll also assist with key art production across print, but primarily focus on digital.
- Competitive base salary
- Meaningful equity and the opportunity to build something
- Health benefits, paid vacation, and free lunch
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate team
- Free lunch every day. All employees receive a complimentary MealPal account.
- Monthly team social outings and events.
- Working with a group of supremely talented and dedicated folks across every discipline.
Meet Some of MealPal's Employees
Customer Experience Manager
Lauren leads the Customer Experience Team in its quest to give all MealPal members an excellent experience across the organization’s website and mobile app.
Back to top