The MealPal team is a small group of passionate folks with a ton of ambition and an appetite for success. We are a group of leaders who aren’t afraid to roll up our sleeves to provide the best user experience possible.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Designer to join the team and help make our user experience shine.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a product design or digital design role, working across software platforms and clients (web, iOS, Android).
- Experience working with cross-functional and/or agile teams, preferably across product development, design, engineering, customer support, analytics, and marketing.
- Experience taking an idea from concept, to sketches, to wireframes, to full-fidelity designs.
- Strong UX intuitions and ability to easily empathize with different cohorts of users.
- Supreme attention to detail. Ability to problem-solve around even the most esoteric of issues or features.
- A bias toward action and delivering results. Ability to think and design through complex user flows on ambitious timelines.
- Experience leveraging user research and data to inform design decision making.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A history of taking initiative and solving problems without explicit direction.
- A true team-player attitude. Willing to get all hands on deck and roll up your sleeves to achieve the best result.
- Elevate the user experience of the current MealPal site to the next level. Improve upon existing user flows and interactions to deliver a more seamless meal ordering experience.
- Partner with engineering and product leads to deliver on core company objectives and determine scope for future product developments.
- Take the lead on translating user scenarios to UX flows and iterating on those flows to quickly deliver enhancements to the product.
- Assist with brand and marketing design collateral to achieve product growth and user acquisition objectives.
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to deliver branded banners, email collateral, direct mail, and other campaign materials.
- Create brand and style guidelines from the ground up. Work to make our product design and development scaleable for the long term.
- Work with product management to collect and synthesize user research and data to determine areas for UX improvement or growth.
- Participate in product strategy and tactical planning conversations. Provide opinions on best next steps for product development.
Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience working in a small startup environment.
- Prior experience working with remote teams.
- Familiarity with project management software like JIRA or Trello.
- Experience with animation or interaction design.
- Prior experience working with direct response or subscription-based services.
- Free lunch every day. All employees receive a complimentary MealPal account.
- Health Insurance (Medical, Vision, Dental).
- Competitive compensation and equity packages.
- Fully-stocked kitchen with every snack you can imagine.
- Monthly team social outings and events.
- Working with a group of supremely talented and dedicated folks across every discipline.
Back to top