The MealPal team is a group of passionate folks with a ton of ambition and an appetite for success. We are a group of leaders who aren’t afraid to roll up our sleeves to provide the best user experience possible. We’re looking for an experienced Product Designer to join the team and help make our user experience shine.
- 2+ years of experience in a product design or digital design role, working across software platforms and clients (web, iOS, Android).
- Experience working with cross-functional and/or agile teams, preferably across product development, design, engineering, customer support, analytics, and marketing.
- Experience taking an idea from concept, to sketches, to wireframes, to full-fidelity designs.
- Strong UX intuitions and ability to easily empathize with different cohorts of users.
- Supreme attention to detail. Ability to problem-solve around even the most esoteric of issues or features.
- A bias toward action and delivering results. Ability to think and design through complex user flows on ambitious timelines.
- Experience leveraging user research and data to inform design decision making.
- Elevate the user experience of the current MealPal site to the next level. Improve upon existing user flows and interactions to deliver a more seamless meal ordering experience.
- Assist with brand and marketing design collateral to achieve product growth and user acquisition objectives.
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to deliver branded banners, email collateral, direct mail, and other campaign materials.
- Work with product management to collect and synthesize user research and data to determine areas for UX improvement or growth.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in a two-sided marketplace and building products for enduring consumer internet companies
- Prior experience working in a small startup environment.
- Prior experience working with remote teams.
- Familiarity with project management software like JIRA or Trello.
- Experience with animation or interaction design.
- Prior experience working with direct response or subscription-based services.
- Free lunch every day. All employees receive a complimentary MealPal account.
- Health Insurance (Medical, Vision, Dental).
- Competitive compensation and equity packages.
- Monthly team social outings and events.
- Working with a group of supremely talented and dedicated folks across every discipline.
Meet Some of MealPal's Employees
We have a great team of people here who are excited to build the company from the ground up and to truly make a difference every single day.
Back to top